- All markets (except halftime, first half, Who scores the Xth point and Which team will win race to X points) are considered for regular time only.
- If the match goes to a 7-metres shootout; the markets “Who scores Xth point?” and “Which team will win race to X points?” will be voided.
- Markets do not consider overtime unless otherwise stated.
- Settlement and Cancellation Rules
- If a match is interrupted or postponed and is not continued within 48h after initial kick-off date, betting will be void.
- If odds were offered with an incorrect match time (more than 3 minutes), we reserve the right to void betting.
- If markets remain open with an incorrect score which has a significant impact on the prices, we reserve the right to void betting.
|Handball Rules - Name of Market|
|Name of Market||Market Description|
|3way||Home; Draw; Away|
|Handicap||European Handicaps (e.g. Handicap 0:2, Handicap 5:0, ...)|
|Total||Only points during regular time are considered|
|1st Half – 3way||Which team will win the 1st half?|
|1st Half – Handicap||European Handicaps for 1st half (e.g. Handicap 0:1, Handicap 1:0, ...)|
|1st Half – Total (only *.5 totals)||Only goals scored during 1st half|
|Asian Handicap (only *.5 handicaps)||Handicap markets *.5 (e.g. -2.5/+2.5, 0.5/-0.5, ...)|
|1st Half – Asian Handicap (only *.5 handicaps)||Asian Handicap markets for 1st half (e.g. -2.5/+2.5, 0.5/-0.5, ...)|
|Who scores Xth point? (Incl. OT)||a. X in 10, 15, 20, 25, ...
b. Which team will score the Xth goal in the match
c. If a match ends before the Xth goal is reached, this market isconsidered void (cancelled)
|Which team will win race to X points? (Incl. OT)||a. X in 10, 20, 30, 40, ...
b. Which team will exceed X goals first (e.g. current score 20-19, then hometeam wins race to 20 goals)
c. If a match ends before any team reaches X goals, this market isconsidered void (cancelled)
|Odd/Even||Odd/Even number of goals|
|1st Half – Odd/Even||Only goals during 1st half are considered|
|Winning margins||Predefined range of goals a team wins by(e.g. HT wins by >10, 9-5, 4-1, 0, AT wins by 1-4, 5-10, >10)|